- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Equine Wellness Program!
A Preventative Healthcare Method
As we move on your horse's journey to wellness, it is important to fully understand the nature of your horse's health. The fact is that most horse owners will make healthier choices for their horses, if they know what to do and consider the benefits that good health can bring and the devastating costs associated with their horse's living in pain or being sick.
With wellness in mind, the Program is designed to provide you with peace of mind knowing that your horse(s) are receiving consistent preventative health care. With medical evaluations performed twice yearly, Pine Ridge Equine Hospital ensures you an understanding of how your horse's body works and what happens if you don't take care of it.
To start your enrollment process, click on the link(s) below, print out the form(s), and return your completed & signed form(s) to the office!
- Twice Yearly Exams
- Discover ways to help your horse live a longer and healthier life.
- Get to know how your horse's body works from inside and out.
- Learn tips that will help you and your horse live a wellness lifestyle.
- 10% Savings off Regular Price!!
- Be eligible to enroll in our Colic Surgery Alliance Program (CSAP) - $7,500 Colic Surgery Benefit in the event of colic surgery performed at our hospital
- Preventative care will identify health issues before they become serious issues
- Internal Parasite Analysis to customize a deworming program for your horse
- Dental care is included with sedation
- Preventative care will be discounted 10%
- Physical Exams x2 (6 months apart)
- Dental Exam x2
- Dental Powerfloat
- Sheath Cleaning - Geldings Only (same time as dental float)
- Fecal Egg Count x2 - Can be dropped off or retrieved at your location
- Deworming x2
- VEE, WEE, EEE
- West Nile x2
- Influenza (Flu) x2
- Rhinopneumonitis (Rhino) x2